Last Updated: 11-1-2023
1. Information We Collect:
2. Information You Provide:
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through contact forms, email subscriptions, or other means of communication. This information may include:
- Email Address
- Any other information you choose to share
3. How We Use Your Information:
We use the information you provide solely for the purpose for which it was collected. This may include:
- Responding to your inquiries or requests
- Sending periodic emails, if you have subscribed (you can opt-out at any time)
4. Sharing Your Information:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
6. Third-Party Links:
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites.
7. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance:
Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
9. Contact Us: