- WireWound Resistors (Silicon Coated)
- HIA - Axial Industrial grade - MIL Sizes.
- HTA - Axial, Industrial grade - JSS / IEC Sizes.
- VHIA - Axial, Industrial grade.
- HFA - Axial, Commercial, F/Glass Core.
- HIP - PCB style, Industrial grade.
- HFP - Plug in style, F/Glass Core.
- HIR - Lug style, large power dissipation
- RSR - Lug style, low resistance / high current
- HSR - Capacitor discharge symmetry resistors.
- HTR Wire wound Resistors (Ceramic Encased)
- HCA - Axial, Cement type, General Applications.
- HCV - Vertical, Cement type, Fitted with heatsink mounting bracket.
- HCW - Axial, Cement type, Industrial Applications, pulse applications.
- HEA - Axial, Ceramic Square tube style, General application.
- HSVA - Axial, Ceramic housing with slit.
- HSVAU - Axial / Vertical dual style ceramic housing with slit.
- HSV - Vertical, Ceramic Housing with Slit for mounting support.
- HCP - Horizontal PCB style - Cement type.
- HCL - Lug terminations, Cement type with bracket.
- HMV - Flat Vertical mounting, with Ceramic stand - Off.
- HTR Current Sense Resistors (Ceramic Encased)
- RL - Axial Round Ceramic Tube - Low inductance.
- HCAL - Axial, Cement type, Low inductance.
- HEAL - Axial, Ceramic square tube style, Low inductance.
- HMVL - Flat vertical mounting, low inductance types.
- BR - Slim type, Metal Plate, Low inductance type.
- HTR Current Sense Resistors (Open Frame)
- OA - Open frame-Axial.
- OP - Open Frame, PCB style.
- HTR Surface Mount Resistors(Ceramic Encased)
- HSVAS - Surface Mount, High Power Wire Wound Ceramic encased.
- HSVALS - Surface Mount, Current sense Ceramic encased.
- RLS - Surface Mount, Round ceramic tube, low inductance.
- HCAS - Surface Mount, Wire wound - 2W & 3W.
- HCALS - Surface mount, Current Sense type - 2W & 3W.
- Surface Mount Resistors (Silicon Coated)
- Fusible Resistors (Silicon Coated)
- FRS - Axial, flame retardant.
- HTR Fusible Resistors (Ceramic Encased)
- FRC - Cement bath tub fusible type.
- Resistors of Series K, wound on fiber glass core, have a special internal direct contact to virtually eliminate resistance changes caused by varying, often high temperatures.