POWER INTEGRATIONS POWER CONVERSION DC-DC AC-DC – ACTIVE COMPONENTS
Power Integrations, Inc., founded in 1988, is the leading supplier of high-voltage analog integrated circuits (ICs) used in power conversion.
Power Integrations ICs enable compact, lightweight power supplies that are simpler to design and manufacture, more reliable, and more energy-efficient than those made with competing technologies.
Power Integrations ICs power a vast range of consumer and industrial electronics-computers, DVD players, TV set-top boxes, cell phone chargers, home appliances, telecom networking equipment, and many others.
- DPA-SwitchDC-DC Solutions for 16-75 VDC Inputs and power up to 100 W
- LinkSwitch-XT Energy-Efficient Low Power Off-Line Switcher IC (Low Component Count, Tight Output Regulation)
- LinkSwitch-LP Lowest Component Count Switcher for Linear Transformer Charger Replacement
- LinkSwitch-TN Replaces Linear, Resistive / Capacitive Droppers in Home Appliance and Industrial Applications
- LinkSwitch-II Dramatically simplifies low power CV/CC charger designs by eliminating an optocoupler and secondary control circuitry.
- LinkSwitch-CV Dramatically simplifies low power power supply designs by eliminating an optocoupler and secondary control circuitry.
- PeakSwitch Enhanced, Energy-Efficient, Off-Line Switcher IC with Super Peak Power Performance
- TinySwitch-III Energy-Efficient Off-Line Switcher with Enhanced Flexibility and Extended Power Range
- TinySwitch-PK All the features of TinySwitch-III, plus a peak power mode further extending its power capability
- TOPSwitch-HX Enhanced EcoSmart®, Integrated Off-Line Switcher with Advanced Feature Set and Extended Power Range
- HiperPLC Continuous Mode PFC & LLC Controller with Integrated Half Bridge Drivers